I'm sure we've all heard about the insane amount of chemicals living inside of our homes. This easy DIY all purpose cleaning spray is simple to make, non-toxic, and made from ingredients you probably have sitting around. Don't get overwhelmed by the oils list, if these are oils you don't have I love starting with a Thieves oil mixture which you can purchase below. Thieves mixes clove, cinnamon bark, eucalyptus and rosemary all in one! This is my go-to oil for all my home cleaning products!
1. Add alcohol and essential oils to a glass spray bottle (or replace oil list with 40 drops of Thieves oil (or desired scent strength).
2. Place cap on and shake well to incorporate essential oils into alcohol.
3. Remove cap and add remaining ingredients.
4. Shake again and let sit overnight until ingredients finish melding together.
5. Label with name of recipe and date made.
6. Shake before use.
PRODUCTS I USE ( click on photo to shop )